By Bruce Braley
Everyone hates FUPA (fat upper pubic area)! This dreaded problem effects the majority of adults in the United States. Recently I was In Thailand and noticed that the large majority of people had no excess fat on their body. There’s a number of possible explanations for this including genetics, diet, and exercise. The most likely reason is that the diet of these cultures is healthier than that of Americans. In fact, studies show that America spends more than any other country in the world on health care, yet we have some of the most unhealthy people. You may be asking yourself, how is this possible? I believe it is a combination of a few things but diet is definitely the biggest culprit.
Top 5 Ways To Reduce FUPA
Aside from surgery there is no surefire way to reduce low abdominal belly fat, but by applying a range of tactics one can reduce it overtime.
- Reduce your intake of processed sugar, saturated fats, and processed food.
- Stop drinking sugary drinks like soda, and instead drink water.
- Avoid deep fried foods and foods cooked with processed oils.
- Try intermittent fasting by increasing the time between meals.
- Increase your cardio work outs and add in core workouts.
- Use a solid workout plan like the Venus Factor ( Read our review on it here )
Ok Bruce, That Is Good And All, But You Said Fast!
Yes I did. So how do I get rid of my FUPA fast? Now, this does take time and effort so it is not for the week of heart and let me just say quickly that I am not a doctor or a professional advisor, so please consult your doctor before performing any of the following ideas or suggestions.
Now that we have that out of the way, here are speedy methods in my opinion and bear in mind, that these are tough and not only worked for me, but others in the past:
- 30 days of little to no sugar diet! I have always had a slight layer of fat on my belly for years. I did the 30 day sugar diet and for the first time since I was young, I could see my 6 pack. Cutting sugar out sounds easy, but by day 2 when you start to shake from the shock of not having it, you questions what you are doing!
- 30 day all veggie or live foods diet! Again, this will get tough for you meat eaters out there. I can say I phase on and off of this diet and it is hard not to lose weight on an all veggie or vegan diet. You can browse around the internet or youtube for recipes and vegan diets or you can check out the online vegan cookbook program that is recommended. Finding good meals to cook was always my issue.
- The 3 Week Diet Plan! Now, I know this plan works for weight loss in general, but I have been hearing about a few individuals who have used this purely to rid their FUPA. I am not going to sit here and make any claims that in 3 weeks your FUPA will be gone. I don’t have a FUPA to test this on and review it. If someone does and will document their steps in the program with pictures and maybe even videos, I would love to hear about it and if you are willing, post your story on here for others to inspire towards. This plan is tough if you follow it closely! If you are a little crazy and would like to attempt the challenge, I’ll even include a $20.00 discount coupon by following this link: 3 Week Diet Plan.
Other Tips to Reduce FUPA
Many people out there look for a quick fix solution to remove unwanted belly fat. The reality of the situation is that it’s going to take hard work, diet and exercise to achieve your goal. From my experience, diet is the most important factor. When analyzing someones diet the first thing I look at is what are they drinking. Obviously, you should be avoiding soda, energy drinks, sugary coffees, and anything else with high calories and low nutritional value. Another commonly overlooked aspect of health improvement is the water you drink. It’s commonly known that municipalities add chlorine and other unsavory chemicals to city water supplies to prevent contamination. Even some municipalities add a chemical called Fluoride to water supplies in an attempt to reduce cavities in children’s teeth. The downside to this practice is that your body is ingesting these chemicals whenever you take a drink of water. This is why I believe it’s critical to filter you water prior to drinking it. Also, when possible cook at home and avoid fast food at all costs. Try adding in things like fresh fish instead of red meat, almonds, olive oil for cooking, Avocados and other fresh veggies and live foods.
Why Should You Care?
The primary reason people want to reduce lower abdominal fat is because they want to improve their personal appearances. I know for me personally, I prefer when my significant other has a flat, tone, and fit stomach. For many, a reduction in belly fat means a huge boost in confidence and all the great things that go along with that. I know that when I’m lean and eating healthy I feel great and that translates into all aspects of life. The other thing we must take into consideration is that lower belly fat can be a sign of other more significant health problems. I have seen studies that have reported that a body with pockets of fat reserves can store chemicals and other things within that fatty tissue. These reasons, along with dozens of other are the primary reason you should care. Everyone wants to look and feel their best and by reducing your stomach fat you can start to change other areas of your life.
What Should You Do Next?
For most, surgery is not an available option to reduce your fat upper pubic area. In this article we have given you a brief list of options to help decrease your fat. For those that want more information, there are other resources out there to supercharge your success and results. I have personally used The Venus Factor to lose weight and have seen great results. Please note, this is not a quick fix solution that will allow you to lose belly fat while still eating fast food and sitting around on the couch all day. In order to be successful you will have to make drastic changes to your lifestyle that for some will be uncomfortable at first. Change is not easy and depending on how much weight you need to lose, could take a considerable amount of time to get the results you desire. For some, weight loss, and gain, comes very easy. For others, weight goes on quickly, but can be near impossible to lose. The bottom line is start making small changes and before long you will start to see a reduction in your FUPA.
For any of you crazies that have accepted the 3 week challenge, keep us posted below! We want to hear all about it!
Thank you for reading and be sure to check out our others blogs as well!