How To Use The Law Of Attraction For Weight Loss
By Law Of Attraction Coach, Matt R.
How does this apply?
So you might be thinking, what does the law of attraction have to do with weight loss? Being both a health coach and a law of attraction coach, I will show you exactly how to apply the same laws and lose more weight.
To start, lets break down the 7 factors that make up the law of attraction:
- Thoughts – You are what you think.
- Desire – Without this, you likely to give up.
- Focus – When you can see it, hold that vision tight!
- Faith – Let go and let God (whatever “God” means to you) believe that it will happen.
- Belief – Much like faith, you must believe in yourself and that it can happen
- Action – Thought without action expecting results is ignorance.
- Persistence – When that challenge comes and it will, you must keep going.
These are the essential principles of the secret law of attraction. If you pay attention, you will see the correlation this has with achieving anything in life really.
The power of the 7 factors:
When you can align the 7 factors mentioned above, what you start to do is change your vibration. Vibration is the ultimate key to attracting what you want in your life. This applies to health, wealth, happiness, and just about anything you can think of. Keep in mind, these seven factors will work for most anything, good and bad. If you are not where you want to be in life life, I would have to guess you have been leaning more towards the bad than the good.
The great news is that you can start heading in the right direction TODAY! All it takes is a mental decision.
We shot a short video going over everything above:
Applying the factors to weight loss:
So now that you are “aware” you no long have an excuse. My guess is that if you are overweight or out of shape that your thoughts and habits have created your results. You can simply start by being “aware”. What I mean by this is, don’t feel like you have to start off and do everything perfect and fast. Don’t overwhelm yourself with every detail you will need to achieve your goal! You may burn yourself out before you start. Start here:
- Just be aware. Start paying attention to your daily thoughts and habits. You may not have even payed attention to the fact that you go throughout the day and think of how fat or overweight you are. My guess is that you say it out-loud as well! All this does is create more of it!
- Change your thoughts. If you want to lose weight, stop thinking how much of it you have and start thinking about where you want to be and how that will feel. See yourself having the shape or weight you want to be at. I will say from experience that this is not always easy so don’t get down on yourself. This is where persistence is needed. All things in life start from a thought. Think of it as planting a seed and now you need to tend to that seed everyday!
- Action. Thoughts will get you so far, but you need to take action. When you start to believe your new thoughts, action will become easier because your resistance will start to break down. I’m not saying go out, get a trainer, sign up for the gym, change your diet….this is too much too fast for most people, although it has been done (also see Bruce’s Venus Factor review for guided info). I’m saying simply start by changing at least one small habit. If you drink 2 sodas a day, try cutting it down to 1 for a month. Some people are thinking how will this help me lose 10-15-50 lbs or more and I say that all great things start with small steps. When people overwhelm themselves they get burnout fast. That is what has happened for me so many times so I can speak from experience. Find one action that you know you should change and do it! Just one. After a month you will likely start to see some small results and it will become addictive and you will want to change a little more. This is the snowball effect and it works!
- Lock in your desired goal with fire! A lot of what is mentioned works for a lot of people but not all will keep it up. The ones who do keep it up, tend to have one common trait that is different and that is that they have a burning desire. How do you create a burning desire? Find something to leverage off of. Example: When I was young (a freshman in high school) I always wanted to workout and lift weights, but it was just a want. There was a girl who I really liked and her name was Tiana. Out of all the girls in my school, this one had my attention. In perusing her and going on dates I can remember clear as day to this very moment a time that we were talking outside of an ice cream shop and she looked at me and flat out said “You would look really good with some muscle!”. That was it! From that week forward I can think of maybe one or 2 months in my life that I have not been in the gym. I wanted to go anyway, but I just needed that extra fire beneath me as I believe that so many others need as well. Now I don’t know what your leverage will be, but I know we all have them. All you have to do is start looking for one and you will find it eventually. When you do, hold onto it tight! This leverage is what Michael Jordan used and made him so great. He would find anything and everything and turn it into his fire. This gave him the motivation he needed to be the greatest sports star in the world.
Now it is up to you!
I have laid out the golden plan using the same principles as the law of attraction to help guide you to achieve your goal. The rest is in your hands to ACT! Just know that from this day forward that you have no excuse. These techniques will work time and time again if and only if you implement them on a daily basis. This is why the law of attraction doesn’t work for a lot of people because it actually does take effort so the lazy get weeded out. If you have read this far, I can say for sure that you are not lazy and probably motivated. I believe that I wrote this for that one special person out there that has been wishing and praying for a way and some help. See that there are hundreds of years of wisdom in what I just laid out and I take no claim to any of it. I am simply a messenger 🙂
Special thanks to Matt from The Law Of Attraction Coaching for writing this great article for us!
Lets hear what kind of results people are getting! Even if it just as simple as that you noticed that you talk down about yourself, that is great! Awareness is where everything begins! I’d love to hear from you!